Hello...

My name is Chris Torres. I love films, TV, Music, or any form of media. I also love to say my opinions on those types of media. For the past few years, I've been expanding my horizons with them, by watching movies and shows I've never seen, or listening to albums I've never heard.

Also, I love to rant. A LOT. I know negativity won't get you anywhere in life, but to me, it really sucks when I can't express my opinions through something, and believe me, the URGE is real. When I like something, I'll praise it. But when I don't like something, oh boy, I'LL BASH THE SHIT OUT OF IT. However, recently, I've annoyed others with this mindset, and I'll admit, I can say too much, or be too harsh on things. So, instead of having them hear it, why not just create my own site so that everybody has an option to read it, and that nobody is forced to see this. To me, writing is one way to express your anger or feelings towards something, so, why not this?

This site will be dedicated to both reviews, and RANTS. But most importantly, my thoughts on things.

However, for new comers, here's an apology for how I sound, if you don't like me. To me, while I try my best to sound as mature as I can, in reality, I'm not even mature or professional. Heck, I can't sing,  or I can't call myself good at writing or anything. However, I still have a voice, and I want to use that voice, no matter how positive or negative it sounds. To me, while I do want to stay positive, NEGATIVITY is just something I have to express, but not to others. I just cannot resist the urge to vent, no matter how tough it is. So yeah, you can disagree with me, and fine, like what you like. But still, I have my own ways of expressing myself, and you might like or not like it, but whatever, I'm me, and I have my words.

Don't worry, I won't dedicate myself to dissing things.  I'll have plenty of good reviews. But to get to the positive, we must discuss the negative.

So yeah, in that case, WELCOME TO MY SITE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Justin Timberlake - Man Of The Woods (2018) Review

Taylor Swift's 1989 (2014) Review

Little Mix - Salute (2013) Review